See More Trade Ideas for META
How this META Bull Call Spread Works
The bottom of the META trade card shows us that we would buy one call and sell another with the same 13-Oct-23 expiration (this is a bull call spread as indicated on the top of the card).
Buy: 13-Oct-23 300 CALL
Sell: 13-Oct-23 305 CALL
Reasons to Like This Trade
- You can buy this spread for $2.90 when theoretically it’s worth $3.61. Simply put, the market is implying a theoretical edge of 24.5%.
- Your maximum gain is $2.10, which means you can make an astounding 72.4% return on your investment in 18 trading days! (That's if the stock closes at 305 or above. $2.10 / $2.90 = 72.4%) At the time of this alert, the stock was trading at 303.79.
- The stock only needs to close at, or above, 305.00 after 18 trading days for you to realize this maximum return. That’s only a 0.4% gain! If you look at META historically drift, you will find that 72% of the time the stock drifted higher than 0.4% in 18 trading days. Based on historical stock behavior (historical stock drift) the spread has a 72% chance of success.
5 out of 7 indicators are pointing to a bullish sentiment in the stock, which is enough to believe there is a decent chance the stock price could hit its mark of 305.00. Look, nobody knows for sure if the stock is going to go up or down, but, if you had to handicap the stock price, these metrics are indicating that META is really riding the momentum of bullish signals.
Metric Signal Bull or Bear Relative Performance 1-yr Outperform Bullish Relative Performance 3-Mon Outperform Bullish Relative Performance 2-Wk Outperform Bullish Seasonality Weak Bearish Technical Bearish Historical Price Action 72% Uptrend Bullish Option Order Flow Sentiment Positive Net Option Delta Bullish
This trade in META looks like a good opportunity because:
- 5 out of 7 bullish indicators support positive momentum
- 72.4% potential return on your investment
- Theoretical edge of 24.5%
- The stock price is only 0.4% away from the price for you to make the maximum gain!
Don't Let an Opportunity Pass You By!
How to Find More META Bull Call Spread Strategies
And if you want to find more bull call spreads for other stocks, go to the bull call spread screener
Historical Price Action: 72% Uptrend
Option Order Flow Sentiment: Positive Net Option Delta
At the time of this META trade idea, bullish option order flow exceeded bearish option order flow. The net option delta volume was 166 K.
Videos you might like
How to Screen for the Best Bull Call Spread
NOTE: Stock and option trading involves risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Examples contained within this report are simulated and may have limitations. Average returns and occurrences are calculated from snapshots of market mid-point prices and were not actually executed, so they do not reflect actual trades, fees, or execution costs. This report is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Neither Market Chameleon nor any other party makes warranties regarding results from its usage. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Please consult a financial advisor before executing any trades. You can read more about option risks and characteristics at theocc.com.
The information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. All stock price information is provided and transmitted as received from independent third-party data sources. The Information should only be used as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments and trading strategies. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Information.