Expand ADC Menu
ADC MENU

About ADC

Agree Realty, a Maryland corporation, is a fully integrated real estate investment trust (“REIT”) primarily focused on the ownership, acquisition, development and management of retail properties net leased to industry leading tenants. As of December 31, 2014, its portfolio consisted of 209 properties located in 37 states and totaling approximately 4.3 million square feet of gross leasable area. The portfolio included 203 net lease properties, which contributed approximately 91.6% of annualized base rent, and six community shopping centers, which generated the remaining 8.4% of annualized base rent.
Primary Exchange: NYSE
SIC Real Estate Investment Trusts
NAICS

ADC is a Holding In These ETFs:

ETF Ticker ETF Name Net Assets Net Assets Raw # Holdings # Holdings Raw Weight Weight Raw Market Value Market Value Raw
DES WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Dividend Fund 2.1 B 2.10393E+09 742 742 0.26% 0.0026398 5.5 M 5544940
DHS WisdomTree U.S. High Dividend Fund 957.2 M 9.57229E+08 339 339 0.03% 0.0002509 239 K 238924
DTD WisdomTree U.S. Total Dividend Fund 873.5 M 8.73487E+08 781 781 0.03% 0.0003013 262 K 262428
EZM WisdomTree U.S. MidCap Fund 1.1 B 1.10785E+09 552 552 0.05% 0.0005363 593 K 593392
FRI First Trust S&P REIT Index Fund 167.7 M 1.6774E+08 153 153 0.31% 0.0031 521 K 521150
EWSC Invesco S&P SmallCap 600 Equal Weight ETF 30.6 M 3.06E+07 602 602 0.19% 0.00188 57 K 57164
PRFZ Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF 1.9 B 1.948E+09 1,404 1404 0.07% 0.00074 1.4 M 1440840
PSCF Invesco S&P SmallCap Financials ETF 128.4 M 1.284E+08 142 142 1.6% 0.01595 2.0 M 2034800
RWJ Invesco Exchange-Traded Fund Trust II Invesco S&P SmallCap 600 Revenue ETF 318.0 M 3.18E+08 589 589 0.03% 0.00025 79 K 79262
RZG Invesco S&P Smallcap 600 Pure Growth ETF 174.4 M 1.744E+08 138 138 0.33% 0.00325 566 K 566267
XSLV Invesco S&P SmallCap Low Volatility ETF 2.6 B 2.5503E+09 117 117 0.99% 0.00993 24.6 M 2.45582E+07
VB Vanguard Small-Cap ETF 28.6 B 2.86E+10 1,345 1345 0.08% 0.000797496 23.6 M 2.36311E+07
VBR Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF 14.5 B 1.45E+10 852 852 0.15% 0.00147124 21.8 M 2.17734E+07
VIOG Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 Growth ETF 387.7 M 3.877E+08 330 330 0.82% 0.00822762 3.2 M 3214000
VIOO Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 ETF 1.1 B 1.1E+09 602 602 0.42% 0.00423723 4.7 M 4749450
VNQ Vanguard Real Estate ETF 37.7 B 3.77E+10 184 184 0.22% 0.00218977 93.5 M 9.35466E+07
VTI Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF 140.5 B 1.405E+11 3,534 3534 0.01% 9.46641E-05 13.5 M 1.34638E+07
VTWV Vanguard Russell 2000 Value ETF 278.4 M 2.784E+08 1,398 1398 0.32% 0.00320164 911 K 910618
SMMV iShares Trust ETF 589.5 M 5.89549E+08 386 386 0.81% 0.0081 4.7 M 4741150
IJR iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF 48.4 B 4.83539E+10 602 602 0.42% 0.0042 202.2 M 2.02153E+08
IJT iShares S&P Small-Cap 600 Growth ETF 5.6 B 5.61049E+09 333 333 0.8% 0.008 44.7 M 4.46884E+07
ITOT iShares Core S&P Total U.S. Stock Market ETF 26.2 B 2.62443E+10 3,660 3660 0.01% 0.0001 2.8 M 2791980
IWM iShares Russell 2000 ETF 45.3 B 4.53045E+10 1,981 1981 0.15% 0.0015 67.8 M 6.78467E+07
IWN iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF 9.5 B 9.46753E+09 1,388 1388 0.32% 0.0032 29.8 M 2.97776E+07
IWV iShares Russell 3000 ETF 10.5 B 1.05E+10 2,878 2878 0.01% 0.0001 1.0 M 1021660
JKJ iShares Morningstar Small-Cap ETF 247.3 M 2.47262E+08 255 255 0.44% 0.0044 1.1 M 1083580
USRT iShares Core U.S. REIT ETF 1.8 B 1.81908E+09 154 154 0.3% 0.003 5.5 M 5456350
SCHA Schwab U.S. Small-Cap ETF 9.4 B 9.36257E+09 1,747 1747 0.11% 0.0011 10.7 M 1.072537E+07
SCHB Schwab U.S. Broad Market ETF 17.0 B 1.69796E+10 2,486 2486 0.01% 0.0001 1.7 M 1690826
TILT FlexShares Mornigstar US Market Factors Tilt Index Fund ETF 1.5 B 1.48129E+09 2,223 2223 0.01% 6.2E-05 90 K 90157
DRN Direxion Daily Real Estate Bull 3x Shares 60.5 M 6.0452E+07 189 189 0.05% 0.000510083 102 K 102249
FREL Fidelity MSCI Real Estate Index ETF 1.1 B 1.1E+09 182 182 0.24% 0.00238861 2.7 M 2677340
MMTM SPDR S&P 1500 Momentum Tilt ETF 65.6 M 6.56E+07 1,351 1351 0.01% 8.09E-05 5,302 5302
SLY SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap ETF (based on S&P SmallCap 600 Index -- symbol SML) 1.3 B 1.31498E+09 604 604 0.43% 0.00428866 5.6 M 5636351
SLYG SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap Growth ETF (based on S&P SmallCap 600 Growth Index --symbol CGK) 2.0 B 2.03091E+09 335 335 0.82% 0.00819014 16.6 M 1.662993E+07
SMLV SPDR SSGA US Small Cap Low Volatility Index ETF 334.1 M 3.3414E+08 400 400 0.51% 0.00512873 1.7 M 1712194
VLU SPDR S&P 1500 Value Tilt ETF 26.4 M 2.641E+07 1,382 1382 0.01% 5.704E-05 1,504 1504
SAA ProShares Ultra SmallCap600 27.0 M 2.70015E+07 608 608 0.16% 0.00159664 95 K 95205
URTY ProShares UltraPro Russell2000 88.5 M 8.84891E+07 1,989 1989 0.04% 0.000393961 112 K 111825
UWM ProShares Ultra Russell2000 217.4 M 2.17428E+08 1,989 1989 0.06% 0.00060794 291 K 291077