See More Trade Ideas for UEC
How this UEC Bull Call Spread Works
The bottom of the UEC trade card shows us that we would buy one call and sell another with the same 20-Oct-23 expiration (this is a bull call spread as indicated on the top of the card).
Buy: 20-Oct-23 4.5 CALL
Sell: 20-Oct-23 6 CALL
Reasons to Like This Trade
- You can buy this spread for $0.90 when theoretically it’s worth $1.00. Simply put, the market is implying a theoretical edge of 10.9%.
- Your maximum gain is $0.60, which means you can make an astounding 66.7% return on your investment in 20 trading days! (That's if the stock closes at 6 or above. $0.60 / $0.90 = 66.7%) At the time of this alert, the stock was trading at 5.32.
- The stock only needs to close at, or above, 6.00 after 20 trading days for you to realize this maximum return. That’s only a 12.9% gain! If you look at UEC historically drift, you will find that 60% of the time the stock drifted higher than 12.9% in 20 trading days. Based on historical stock behavior (historical stock drift) the spread has a 60% chance of success.
6 out of 7 indicators are pointing to a bullish sentiment in the stock, which is enough to believe there is a decent chance the stock price could hit its mark of 6.00. Look, nobody knows for sure if the stock is going to go up or down, but, if you had to handicap the stock price, these metrics are indicating that UEC is really riding the momentum of bullish signals.
Metric Signal Bull or Bear Relative Performance 1-yr Outperform Bullish Relative Performance 3-Mon Outperform Bullish Relative Performance 2-Wk Outperform Bullish Seasonality Neutral Neutral Technical Uptrend Bullish Historical Price Action 60% Uptrend Bullish Option Order Flow Sentiment Positive Net Option Delta Bullish
This trade in UEC looks like a good opportunity because:
- 6 out of 7 bullish indicators support positive momentum
- 66.7% potential return on your investment
- Theoretical edge of 10.9%
- The stock price is only 12.9% away from the price for you to make the maximum gain!
Don't Let an Opportunity Pass You By!
How to Find More UEC Bull Call Spread Strategies
And if you want to find more bull call spreads for other stocks, go to the bull call spread screener
Historical Price Action: 60% Uptrend
Option Order Flow Sentiment: Positive Net Option Delta
At the time of this UEC trade idea, bullish option order flow exceeded bearish option order flow. The net option delta volume was 57 K.
Videos you might like
How to Screen for the Best Bull Call Spread
NOTE: Stock and option trading involves risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Examples contained within this report are simulated and may have limitations. Average returns and occurrences are calculated from snapshots of market mid-point prices and were not actually executed, so they do not reflect actual trades, fees, or execution costs. This report is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Neither Market Chameleon nor any other party makes warranties regarding results from its usage. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Please consult a financial advisor before executing any trades. You can read more about option risks and characteristics at theocc.com.
The information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. All stock price information is provided and transmitted as received from independent third-party data sources. The Information should only be used as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments and trading strategies. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Information.